The popular Lower Zambezi All Species Fishing Tournament, a ZSFA Angler of the Year Series Event, will be held this year at Gwabi River Lodge from the 2nd - 5th August 2019 (Farmer’s Day Weekend)
Location: Gwabi River Lodge, Chirundu
Contact: email@example.com or 096 634 5962 / 021 151 5078We still have Slots if you would like to Participate!
*Please contact Gwabi River Lodge for the entry form.
*Every Angler must be a paid Member of the ZSFA and possess a valid Angling Permit 2019 from the Department of Fisheries. All vessels must have a valid 2019 Registration Certificate from Department of Inland Waterways and Boat Captains must have a valid Launch master License.
- Entry fees are:
- Adult ZMW 1200.00
- Junior (U15) ZMW 600.00
- Non-participants ZMW 680.00
Your entry fee includes your Competition Fee, Zambia Sports Council Competition Levy of K50 per entrant, Camping Fees, Boat Launching, Vehicle and Trailer Parking, Evening Meal on Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th, Breakfast on Saturday 3rd, Sunday 4th and Monday 5th.
Your entry fee does not include any bar drinks or additional food obtained from Gwabi or elsewhere.
If you wish to stay in a chalet then please contact Gwabi directly. Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Each team must comprise no more than four(4) adult anglers, three (3) adult anglers and up to two(2) juniors, two(2) adult anglers and up to three(3) juniors or one (1) adult angler and up to four(4) juniors.
- For the purpose of this Tournament a junior is defined as 15 years and younger.
- Tournament Times are:
- Friday 2nd August – Tournament Registration, Practice Day and Captains Meeting at 18h00 (only Team Captains are to attend the Captains Meeting).
- Tournament Day One – Saturday 3rd August – Start off at 06h00, return 173h0.
- Tournament Day Two – Sunday 4th August– Start off at 06h00, return 17h30.
- Tournament Day Three – Monday 5th August– Start off at 06h00, return 12h00 - Prize giving at 15h00.
More details to be shared on the Facebook event page, please RSVP and follow the event. Thank you for your support!
Please send all entries and payments direct to Gwabi River Lodge and contact them with any questions or queries.